Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

ATM : My Chicken Bank?

Globalization is a fantastic transformation. It’s like the transformation of caterpillar to butterfly. It’s like metamorphosis. At the beginning, the world which was looked by us is just a little. But after that the world become very easy to explore, it’s like we have wings to around the world freely.
I think this transformation isn’t easy as we expected. If there is an advantage, so the other way there is a pity.
I like when ATM was born.
The Clever Machine which Can Change My Chicken Bank. 
The Big Machine which Can Change My Wallet.
 Moreover, almost all oh shopping center already have ATM facilities now. It’s like I can take my chicken bank wherever I want. ATM makes us easy to buy anything. When I have a lot of money and would buy up the entire stock, it will be troublesome if I bring that money in my wallet. Except it’s not be contained, this way isn’t practical. And then, I’m not sure that all of money which I bring will be used up.
Illustration by sectechno.com
By ATM card, we can get transaction with only one friction.
Rich people enjoy globalization by having ATM card.  And poor people, who need money, enjoy the globalization by stealing something. Now, they aren’t stealing wallet again. But stealing ATM. Rich people is advanced but poor people are also advanced. Now stealing isn’t must taking someone’s wallet. It isn’t must get consequence in the bus, smell stinky chicken in the public bus, etc.
Stealing ATM is easier than stealing wallet. It’s only hacking password then the money was gotten.
If we hold the wallet tightly, our money wouldn’t be stealing. But although we hold the ATM card tightly, our money still could be stealing because the criminal action is happened by the online way. It’s virtual world.  I know that the security system is wonderful too. But we must be more careful because the hacking technology is also wonderful too.
By this globalization development, it’s not means this life can be easier. But this life could be more difficult because globalization is new challenge for us.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Gula Jawa. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Simple Blogger Tutorials. Distributed by Blogger Templates