Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

SBY's picture

I am still thinking about my country. Why does Singapore can be nice country like that? And why does my country can't be like that? I like the globalization when it's proved that it gives us advantages. I like the 'Politik Bebas Aktif' choosing. I like Indonesia thinking about the world peace and many more. But when I saw many people still not alive in good life, my heart was hurted.
They are poor. And my country is rich. Very rich. Always like that.
Do you see my president's picture?
Ahh, In the class, I saw SBY's picture, my president's picture. He was smiling. Every day always like that.
I want to say : Ja, my president. Do you hear me? Do you still smile when your resident was suffering?
Because I often saw people who still ate 'aking' rice with cassava leaves. Oh My God, The lambs even don't want to eat such foods.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Gula Jawa. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Simple Blogger Tutorials. Distributed by Blogger Templates