Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

I won't



By FIA (Fildzah Izzazi Achmadi)


Globalization changes the world
The world which has many people
With various characters
Some of them keep opening eyes
But the others start closing eyes
And enjoy the truth and the lies
Globalization gives us magic thing
And sometimes we don’t realize
When we stand on fun way
Or when we were hypnotized
And when the world become different,
Who takes the blame?
Who takes the fault?
But it still same
I won’t give up
I won’t run away
I won’t bow
Because the world can’t change me
I am, I am the person who will change this world
I won’t end where I began
Globalization makes my life easy
But globalization can’t makes my life messy

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Gula Jawa. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Simple Blogger Tutorials. Distributed by Blogger Templates