Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Good Quality Person

I don't blame people who choose import product. We live to find the best. I thank that globalization was born. Because it can be denied that life quality is better when we utilize globalization in the right way.
So, don't keep to blame government that keep entering import product. It can be better if we repair ourselves first.
Then we will be 'good quality person' in order to not lose to the other's quality. Because in this era, quality is gold.
I don't blame people who prefer to buy Japan electronic tools than Indonesian electronic tools. I love 'TIMNAS', national football group in my country. But if I was asked to choose whether timnas or Intermilan from quality side, I choose Intermilan. Why? Because the football quality of them were amazing. The mistake of Indonesian people when play football is they look so patient. I don't know what the fact they thought but  when I see their action in television, their enemy get goals easily. Why?
It's like actually honoring 'unggah-ungguh' . But unfortunately, this 'unggah-ungguh' was taken in wrong place.
It's like they told 'Mangga' when the enemy close to their goalpost.
Ja, so then, they often to get lose. One day I ever heard Mr. President told that Indonesian football team keep to act like this, even until 'Lebaran Kuda' Indonesian can't move. Indonesian can't win. And then it's added with hurly-burly which happened in the PSSI.
Hhhh...If we always see the news on television, why don't the good news exist in everywhere? Everyday is problem.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Gula Jawa. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Simple Blogger Tutorials. Distributed by Blogger Templates