Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

They are Interesting

One of the negative effects of globalization is increasing consumptive act. How could it be? Many various things don’t stop to appear in this era. These things are interesting. They are decoying. I remember when I read series novel of Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella. In that story, Rebecca Bloomwood felt difficult to control her ‘shopping passion’ when she saw luxury goods in the shop. She even bought useless things because only she felt the thing was interesting. Well, she also ever bought the things which she had bought before. Then, her debt was piled up.

One day, I read Techno Magazine. I was astonished seeing this globalization’s things. And I am sure that consumptive act was increasing. Because I will buy many things too, if I don’t have any consideration.  Some objects which were astonished me are:

1.recharge recovery suit
you can click luuux.com. =D
2. ramen noodles maker robot
ah, you can read this article (http://dvice.com). We no need to busy when we were hungry.
3.Nike LunarGlidet
for more information, you can click http://inside.nike.com. Really I want to have this.

4.Axioo Intellipen Wireless DPUF

I read the information in http://mantugaul.wordpress.com. You can check it out. 
Ah, I wonder if Rebecca Bloomwood saw these, she would buy these. Yes, of course.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Gula Jawa. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Simple Blogger Tutorials. Distributed by Blogger Templates