Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

From such sites I've learned!

Have you ever felt such pessimist feeling of something which you really should strive for?
I'm feeling that way too these days. Of what?
Guys, I've had this dream since I was in junior high school. I wish that someday I could be the one who is going to contribute her self  in her country. Yes, the country where I should be proud of it. My Indonesia!

As you know, I feel really grateful for this globalization era. Cause I could see many countries outside here. I could see headline news from my TV everyday. It makes me open my eyes and realize that this country is still going on. What do I mean?
Many things which has put in this country didn't go well. So many, corruption, politic problems, natural destruction and many more.

Now, I'm in 2nd grade of SHS, quite mature to think that my wish on the first is not easy. Sometimes, I think, only just If I Could Escape from This Country. but, that's not the solution.
Whether nowadays I've such pessimist felling! But thanks again with GLOBALIZATION! why?
cause, Internet came cause globalization too, didn't it?
Yes, and Internet has born such wonderful, extraordinary and remarkable sites that moved my heart and refill my passion to think about my dreams again! Here're some:

1. twitter : @GNFI , GoodNewsFrmIndonesia. Yes, it makes me back to proud proud and proud again with this country.
2. http://www.kickandy.com/ and the KickAndy's Show . They give me many life lessons especially that I should still fighting for this country.
3. http://allaboutindonesia.tumblr.com/  'Thanks God! You give opportunity to my two eyes where them opened to see this wonderful natural scene of Indonesia at the first time I could see the world." that's my words after seeing that site.

Globalization has brought me to see not only how beautiful my country is but also how lucky me if I could make it more beautiful with my power, passion and dreams. :)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Gula Jawa. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Simple Blogger Tutorials. Distributed by Blogger Templates